The construction of a milk canning plant began in 1951. In 1955, the plant produced 800 tons of dry canned milk, 410 tons of whole milk products, 64 tons of butter, and 32 tons of dry ice cream mix. The plant had been delivering its production not only to the cities of the Soviet Union, but also to the friendly countries, in particular to Cuba.
LLC "Pugachevskie Molochnye Produkty" is one of the most successfully developing plants of Saratov Region. Our products are environmentally friendly and contain no vegetable fats, artificial additives, and genetically modified products.
Among the important competitive advantages of our plant are advanced equipment from leading manufacturers, high-quality products, and well-developed logistics.
A food quality management system based on the HACCP principles was implemented at the plant.
The trademark and the logo are the property of Limited Liability Company Pugachevskie Molochnye Produkty and are protected by certificate No. 542313 of May 18, 2015.